3 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Mark a voyage to the Sahara Desert off your bucket list with this 3-day tour from Marrakech. Stop by the kasbah of Aït Benhaddou, the city of Ouarzazate, and Atlas Studios, one of the largest movie studios in Africa. Along your way, experience life like locals do as you sip on traditional mint tea, hop on the back of a camel to trek across Erb Chebbi, and spend the night in a nomadic bivouac camp. Two nights of accommodations, as well as all transport and some meals are included with this tour.
- 3-day Sahara Desert voyage from Marrakech
- Trek across the Sahara on a camel to your desert camp
- Experience the nomadic lifestyle at a bivouac camp
- Small-group tour ensures personalized service
Saved to wishlist!
Lunches and beverages
Departure & Return
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
Moroccan Desert 3-Day Tour from Marrakech
7/1/2020 - 1/31/2026
|Tuesday:||08:00 AM - 08:30 AM|
|Friday:||08:00 AM - 08:30 AM|
|Sunday:||08:00 AM - 08:30 AM|
Private desert tour for 3 days
2/23/2020 - 1/31/2026
|Monday - Sunday:||08:00 AM - 08:30 AM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Small bag/back-pack with belongings for bivouac overnight suggested as will be carried on the camel. All luggage can travel with you on tour, and bulk of luggage will be stored and secured at hotel bordering desert.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Vehicle travel on day 3 back to Marrakech is 9-10 hours with stops
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Camel Safaries - Day Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Moroccan Desert 3-Day Tour from Marrakech?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Moroccan Desert 3-Day Tour from Marrakech?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Moroccan Desert 3-Day Tour from Marrakech?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Moroccan Desert 3-Day Tour from Marrakech?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Pack extra if you’re headed out during the winter months- it’s quite cold in the dunes." See review
- "Bring warm clothes for the desert and gloves for the camel safari (early in the morning it is really very cold) and also enough coins for the restroom stops!" See review
- "There's a fair bit of driving involved, but there were regular stops to take photos, have lunch and get refreshments." See review
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeSafarisMulti-day ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingMarrakechBus Tours - Central MoroccoNature and Wildlife - Central MoroccoSafaris - Central MoroccoMulti-day Tours - Central MoroccoBus Tours - OuarzazateNature and Wildlife - OuarzazateSafaris - OuarzazateMulti-day Tours - OuarzazateBus Tours - EssaouiraNature and Wildlife - EssaouiraSafaris - EssaouiraMulti-day Tours - EssaouiraCategory
Majorelle Garden (Jardin Majorelle)ANIMA GardenPalmeraie (Palm Grove)Photography Museum of Marrakesh (Maison de la Photographie de Marrakech)El-Badi Palace (Palais el-Badi)Mohammed VI Museum of Water Civilization Dar el-Bacha Street (Rue Dar el-Bacha)Koutoubia Mosque (Mosquée Koutoubia)Chez AliBen Youssef Madrasa (Medersa Ben Youssef)Medina of MarrakeshOuzoud Waterfalls (Cascades d’Ouzoud)Dar el Bacha Museum of Confluences (Dar el Bacha Musée des ConfluencesLes Bains de MarrakechBahia Palace (Palais Bahia)Takerkoust Lake (Lac Lalla Takerkoust)Tiskiwin Museum (Musée Tiskiwin)Tizi-n'Tichka PassMenara Gardens (Jardin de la Ménara)Oasiria Marrakech (Oasiria Water Park)