Don’t worry—here are some similar options
3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
The vibrant souks and artisan’s workshops of Marrakech offer plenty of opportunities for souvenir shopping. With this shopping tour, benefit from the expertise of a private guide to help you navigate the maze-like streets of the Medina; learn more about traditional handicrafts, street foods, and cosmetics; and haggle for the best prices.
- Explore Djemaa el-Fna square and the Marrakech souks
- Local guide: haggle with stall owners to secure the best price
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Private tour: tailor your itinerary to suit your preferences
Saved to wishlist!
A Moroccan tea
Free delivery products to your hotel or riad
Free shipping only for carpets and rugs
Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option not selected)
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
jamaa el-fnna، Rue des Banques, Marrakech 40000, Morocco
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code should be appropriate and respectful to the local culture as it gets cold on sunset.
- Children under 6 are not permitted on this tour.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Marrakech Guide Tours- Day Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Marrakech Authentic Medina ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Marrakech Authentic Medina ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What is the social distancing policy during Marrakech Authentic Medina ?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Marrakech Authentic Medina ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shopping ToursWalking ToursPhotography ToursCoffee & Tea ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeShopping & FashionTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportMarrakechShopping Tours - Central MoroccoWalking Tours - Central MoroccoPhotography Tours - Central MoroccoCoffee & Tea Tours - Central MoroccoHalf-day Tours - Central MoroccoShopping Tours - OuarzazateWalking Tours - OuarzazatePhotography Tours - OuarzazateCoffee & Tea Tours - OuarzazateHalf-day Tours - OuarzazateShopping Tours - EssaouiraWalking Tours - EssaouiraPhotography Tours - EssaouiraCoffee & Tea Tours - EssaouiraHalf-day Tours - EssaouiraCategory
Menara Gardens (Jardin de la Ménara)Ben Youssef Madrasa (Medersa Ben Youssef)Dar el Bacha Museum of Confluences (Dar el Bacha Musée des ConfluencesANIMA GardenOasiria Marrakech (Oasiria Water Park)Ouzoud Waterfalls (Cascades d’Ouzoud)Bahia Palace (Palais Bahia)Mohammed VI Museum of Water Civilization Koutoubia Mosque (Mosquée Koutoubia)Palmeraie (Palm Grove)Tizi-n'Tichka PassTakerkoust Lake (Lac Lalla Takerkoust)Dar el-Bacha Street (Rue Dar el-Bacha)Les Bains de MarrakechKik Plateau (Plateau du Kik)Photography Museum of Marrakesh (Maison de la Photographie de Marrakech)Tiskiwin Museum (Musée Tiskiwin)Majorelle Garden (Jardin Majorelle)Medina of MarrakeshChez Ali