2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
A guide is essential when it comes to navigating the narrow streets of Marrakech’s historic medina (old town), not least because they can fend off the hustlers and carpet touts. Soak up all the magic of Marrakech by night on a private walking tour with just you and your guide. Exploring from the Djemaa el Fna, enjoy musicians, snake charmers, and dancers, sip tea or coffee, and savor traditional snacks.
- Stroll the medina of Marrakech, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Enjoy richer encounters with locals thanks to your private translator/guide
- Sip Moroccan tea and/or coffee, and nibble on traditional snacks
- Soak up the spectacular show that is Djemaa el Fna by night
Saved to wishlist!
Olives and dry fruit tasting
Coffee and/or Tea
Transportation to/from attractions
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
jamaa el-fnna، Rue des Banques, Marrakech 40000, Morocco
THE MEETING WILL BE IN FRONT OF CAFE DE FRANCE.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Marrakech Guided Experience
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Tour: Marrakech Medina By Night?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Tour: Marrakech Medina By Night?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Tour: Marrakech Medina By Night?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Tour: Marrakech Medina By Night
Explore Similar Things to Do
Night ToursAudio GuidesWalking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportMarrakechNight Tours - Central MoroccoAudio Guides - Central MoroccoWalking Tours - Central MoroccoHistorical Tours - Central MoroccoNight Tours - OuarzazateAudio Guides - OuarzazateWalking Tours - OuarzazateHistorical Tours - OuarzazateNight Tours - EssaouiraAudio Guides - EssaouiraWalking Tours - EssaouiraHistorical Tours - EssaouiraCategory
Marrakesh Museum (Musée de Marrakech)Koutoubia Mosque (Mosquée Koutoubia)Majorelle Garden (Jardin Majorelle)Palmeraie (Palm Grove)Mohammed VI Museum of Water Civilization Medina of MarrakeshLes Bains de MarrakechTiskiwin Museum (Musée Tiskiwin)Photography Museum of Marrakesh (Maison de la Photographie de Marrakech)Bahia Palace (Palais Bahia)El-Badi Palace (Palais el-Badi)Dar el-Bacha Street (Rue Dar el-Bacha)ANIMA GardenKik Plateau (Plateau du Kik)Oasiria Marrakech (Oasiria Water Park)Takerkoust Lake (Lac Lalla Takerkoust)Chez AliTizi-n'Tichka PassDar el Bacha Museum of Confluences (Dar el Bacha Musée des ConfluencesOuzoud Waterfalls (Cascades d’Ouzoud)