Are you interested in?
- Incredible views of Morocco’s High Atlas Mountains
- Experienced local guide: venture off-road and discover Berber culture
- Includes accommodation, meals, and all transfers
- Private tour: hike at your own pace and customize your itinerary
Departure & Return
Departure PointMarrakech, Marrakech, Marrakech-Safi
Traveler pickup is offered
Will pick up the custmer from their hotel or an agreed point in Marrakech through the Email
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Comfortable walking boots, sunscreen, sunhat, walking poles and warmer clothes for the evenings are recommended
- Walking poles are available for hire in Imlil for an additional cost
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- OPERATED BY Marrakech Day Trips
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by 3-Days High Atlas Mountains Hiking Tour from Marrakech.