7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
The rugged Ourika Valley is widely considered among Morocco’s most beautiful natural attractions, but its remote location in the High Atlas Mountains makes visiting independently a challenge. On this tour, begin with pickup at your Marrakech accommodation and reach the Ourika Valley easily with your guide. Explore the wilderness on a camel safari, savor lunch with a local family, and enjoy an immersive experience in Berber customs and traditions.
- Delve into the beautiful and remote Ourika Valley from Marrakech
- Take a camel safari to explore the wilderness scenery the traditional way
- Lunch in a local Berber household is included on your tour
- Hassle-free round-trip transport from your hotel or riad in Marrakech
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We can pick you up from your hotel in Marrakech or we can also meet you at Restaurant Cafe de France in Jemaa el fna square
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- If you are staying at Riad in the medina will be great to meet us at Hôtel Restaurant Café de France which is at the big Square of Jemaa El Fna by 9:20 am
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Art de Cuivre Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Atlas Mountains and Three Valleys & Waterfalls with Camel ride Guided Day Trip?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Atlas Mountains and Three Valleys & Waterfalls with Camel ride Guided Day Trip?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Atlas Mountains and Three Valleys & Waterfalls with Camel ride Guided Day Trip?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Atlas Mountains and Three Valleys & Waterfalls with Camel ride Guided Day Trip?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursExtremeFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingMarrakech4WD Tours - Central MoroccoSporting Events - Central MoroccoBus Tours - Central MoroccoExtreme - Central MoroccoFull-day Tours - Central Morocco4WD Tours - OuarzazateSporting Events - OuarzazateBus Tours - OuarzazateExtreme - OuarzazateFull-day Tours - Ouarzazate4WD Tours - EssaouiraSporting Events - EssaouiraBus Tours - EssaouiraExtreme - EssaouiraFull-day Tours - EssaouiraCategory
Bahia Palace (Palais Bahia)Ouzoud Waterfalls (Cascades d’Ouzoud)Les Bains de MarrakechTiskiwin Museum (Musée Tiskiwin)Tizi-n'Tichka PassTakerkoust Lake (Lac Lalla Takerkoust)Koutoubia Mosque (Mosquée Koutoubia)Majorelle Garden (Jardin Majorelle)Mohammed VI Museum of Water Civilization Medina of MarrakeshKik Plateau (Plateau du Kik)Photography Museum of Marrakesh (Maison de la Photographie de Marrakech)ANIMA GardenChez AliMenara Gardens (Jardin de la Ménara)El-Badi Palace (Palais el-Badi)Dar el-Bacha Street (Rue Dar el-Bacha)Oasiria Marrakech (Oasiria Water Park)Marrakesh Museum (Musée de Marrakech)Ben Youssef Madrasa (Medersa Ben Youssef)