- City tour of palaces and monuments in Marrakech
- Visit Bahia Palace
- See Koutoubia Mosque, the largest mosque in Marrakech
- Stop at the Saadian Tombs
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
If you are staying inside the medina, or outside of central Marrakech, a meeting point will be provided upon tour reconfirmation
What To Expect
Head for the Koutoubia Mosque, Morocco’s biggest mosque and one of the largest in the world. Take in the Hispano-Moorish, 12th-century exterior as your guide recounts its history, and admire the centerpiece—the 253-foot (70-meter) minaret, topped by a spire and orbs.
Continue to the Bahia Palace, a 19th-century sultans’ residence. Built to outshine all other palaces, this lovely complex comprises ornate pavilions, gardens, and a harem. Stroll around the mosaic-coated halls and perfumed courtyards as your guide shares tales of the sultans who lived here.
Next, visit the Saadian Tombs, a series of royal burial chambers dating from the 1500s. Admire the marble and cedar-domed chambers and learn how the tombs were unearthed in 1917.
Finally, visit the Tiskiwin Museum, a double riad (traditional courtyard house) with an exhibition covering the ancient Saharan trade routes between Marrakech and Timbuktu.
View the arts and crafts on show, including Berber clothing, jewelry, and carpets, and then finish your tour at the original start point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY DESTINATION SERVICES MOROCCO
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Marrakech History & Memoirs .