2 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
You may also like
Take a break from the Djemaa el Fna drama and experience the beauty of the Atlas Mountains as you ride through the palm groves of Marrakech near the Tensift River. Whether you’re an experienced rider or just beginning, the team will pick the perfect horse and ideal route, and guide you along the journey. For maximum ease, your tour includes door-to-door round-trip transfers and a relaxing glass of mint tea.
- Ride a horse through the scenic landscapes near the Tensift River
- Get advice and route guidance from your experienced riding guide
- Take it easy with door-to-door round-trip transfers
- Relax over a glass of Moroccan tea after you dismount
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
1hour Horse ride
Departure & Return
Rue Beni Marine, Marrakesh 40000, Morocco
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Please enter your phone number and your country code.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Marrakesh Travel Services
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Questions & Answers
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Marrakech Horse Riding?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Marrakech Horse Riding?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Marrakech Horse Riding?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- "The scenery wasn't amazing but we saw a lot of birds and it was a good way to spend a morning." See review
Product code: 18829P21
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore Excursions4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursExtremePorts of Call ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingMarrakechShore Excursions - Central Morocco4WD Tours - Central MoroccoSporting Events - Central MoroccoBus Tours - Central MoroccoExtreme - Central MoroccoPorts of Call Tours - Central MoroccoShore Excursions - Ouarzazate4WD Tours - OuarzazateSporting Events - OuarzazateBus Tours - OuarzazateExtreme - OuarzazatePorts of Call Tours - OuarzazateShore Excursions - Essaouira4WD Tours - EssaouiraSporting Events - EssaouiraBus Tours - EssaouiraExtreme - EssaouiraPorts of Call Tours - EssaouiraCategory
Mohammed VI Museum of Water Civilization Majorelle Garden (Jardin Majorelle)Ouzoud Waterfalls (Cascades d’Ouzoud)Photography Museum of Marrakesh (Maison de la Photographie de Marrakech)Palmeraie (Palm Grove)Marrakesh Museum (Musée de Marrakech)Tizi-n'Tichka PassTiskiwin Museum (Musée Tiskiwin)Kik Plateau (Plateau du Kik)Dar el Bacha Museum of Confluences (Dar el Bacha Musée des ConfluencesBen Youssef Madrasa (Medersa Ben Youssef)Oasiria Marrakech (Oasiria Water Park)Menara Gardens (Jardin de la Ménara)El-Badi Palace (Palais el-Badi)Medina of MarrakeshBahia Palace (Palais Bahia)ANIMA GardenKoutoubia Mosque (Mosquée Koutoubia)Dar el-Bacha Street (Rue Dar el-Bacha)Les Bains de Marrakech