5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Discover the Moroccan city of Marrakech on this guided, half-day sightseeing tour. Visit the city’s medina and its maze of alleys where souks sell textiles, pottery and jewelry. Marvel at snake charmers, acrobats and dancers. See places like the Bahia Palace, the Koutoubia Mosque, the Saadien Tombs and more and learn about the history and culture of this fascinating city. A hotel pickup and drop-off is included on this small-group tour.
- Tour the Moroccan city of Marrakech
- Explore the area on a small-group walking tour
- Visit the city’s medina quarter
- Learn about the history and culture of the area
- Transportation is included
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Entrance Fees to the Monuments
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
You will be picked up at your hotel or at the closest parking lot.
- Menara Airport, Marrakech Morocco
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Authentic Sahara Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Small-Group Half-Day Marrakech History and Souks Walking Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Small-Group Half-Day Marrakech History and Souks Walking Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Small-Group Half-Day Marrakech History and Souks Walking Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursCity ToursExtremeHalf-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingMarrakech4WD Tours - Central MoroccoSporting Events - Central MoroccoBus Tours - Central MoroccoCity Tours - Central MoroccoExtreme - Central MoroccoHalf-day Tours - Central Morocco4WD Tours - OuarzazateSporting Events - OuarzazateBus Tours - OuarzazateCity Tours - OuarzazateExtreme - OuarzazateHalf-day Tours - Ouarzazate4WD Tours - EssaouiraSporting Events - EssaouiraBus Tours - EssaouiraCity Tours - EssaouiraExtreme - EssaouiraHalf-day Tours - EssaouiraCategory
Oasiria Marrakech (Oasiria Water Park)Dar el-Bacha Street (Rue Dar el-Bacha)Chez AliPalmeraie (Palm Grove)Mohammed VI Museum of Water Civilization Photography Museum of Marrakesh (Maison de la Photographie de Marrakech)Majorelle Garden (Jardin Majorelle)Ouzoud Waterfalls (Cascades d’Ouzoud)Bahia Palace (Palais Bahia)Dar el Bacha Museum of Confluences (Dar el Bacha Musée des ConfluencesTizi-n'Tichka PassEl-Badi Palace (Palais el-Badi)ANIMA GardenMenara Gardens (Jardin de la Ménara)Les Bains de MarrakechBen Youssef Madrasa (Medersa Ben Youssef)Marrakesh Museum (Musée de Marrakech)Kik Plateau (Plateau du Kik)Tiskiwin Museum (Musée Tiskiwin)Medina of Marrakesh