- Small-group full-day Marrakech tour
- Visit the old city with a local guide
- See a historic mosque and madrasa
- Explore Jemaa el-Fnaa
- Breakfast and lunch included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Marrakech
Departure & Return
Please arrive 20 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
Continue on foot through winding alleyways to a series of traditional bakeries, old lodging houses, and wooden fountains, then visit the Ben Youssef Madrasa, one of the largest theological colleges in North Africa, filled with exquisite Moorish architecture and artwork.
Go deeper into the medina with your guide to see a neighborhood filled with craftsmen and workshops, from leather to tin, copper, and handicrafts. Take a tour of the opulent Bahia Palace, whose gardens and rich rooms recall Morocco’s golden age, then make a final stop at Jemaa el-Fnaa, a vibrant market and gathering place. You’ll see storytellers, musicians, snake charmers, and dancing monkeys, and learn a bit about local life and culture in the Imperial City. This day tour concludes with drop-off at your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Discover Morocco Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff