- Full-day Marrakech sightseeing tour
- Walk through the Medina
- Browse the wares for sale in the souks
- Visit the city's landmarks and palaces, including Bahia Palace
- Lunch included at a medina restaurant
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
If you are staying in Riad inside the medina, or outside of central Marrakech, a meeting point will be provided upon tour reconfirmation.
What To Expect
Follow your guide on foot through the atmospheric streets. Absorb the bustling souks and peruse the textiles, spices, and other wares on sale as you hear tales of the medina’s history.
Head for the central square of Jemaa Al-Fnaa and marvel at the spectacle of food stalls and street entertainers, including the theatrics of dancers, snake charmers, and magicians.
Visit the Bahia Palace, a late 19th-century residence built for two of Morocco’s sultans and designed to be one of the most beautiful palaces of its time. Admire the gorgeous pavilions and main courtyard decorated with mosaics and fountains, and then move on to the Saadian Tombs, a group of intricately tiled sultans’ mausoleums first discovered in 1917.
Enjoy a delicious lunch at a medina restaurant, and afterward, tour some of Marrakech’s historical highlights.
Snap photos of the Koutoubia Mosque and Ben Youssef Medersa college, among other sites, as you learn why and how they were built.
Stop at the Tiskiwin Museum to learn more about Moroccan culture and art which is housed in this old riad.
Your tour ends with a drop-off at your accommodation.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 21 travelers
- OPERATED BY DESTINATION SERVICES MOROCCO
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Full Immersion in Marrakech Day Tour with Lunch.