4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Discover an oasis of art and landscaping at Majorelle Gardens then learn to ride a camel at the La Palmeraie on a half-day urban escape in Marrakesh. Walk manicured paths designed with gorgeous lines of sight, capture great images of the garden’s distinctive blue structures, and travel through a palm oasis at the edge of the desert. With both morning and afternoon departures available, this half-day combination tour includes entrance fees and all activities, as well as pickup and drop-off at Marrakech hotels.
- Visit Majorelle Gardens and Palmeraie on a tour from Marrkesh
- Admire the landscapes of Marjorelle Garden designed by the French artist
- Learn to ride a camel through ancient palm groves at La Palmeraie
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off.
Entrance fees to Majorelle Garden and Berber Museum
1-hour camel ride with tea stop at local old house.
A/C, Wi-Fi Car or Van with Friendly Multilingual Chauffeur at your disposal during your tour
Mineral Bottled water + Wet wipes + Sweet and Candies
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
* We pick up from any hotel in Marrakech with 10 Km from City center
* Pick up service from any other locations ( which is not in City Center 10 Km limit) are available only with additional cost upon request based on your location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Premium Transfers and Tours- Navette For You
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Majorelle Garden and Palmeraie Camel Ride Marrakech?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Majorelle Garden and Palmeraie Camel Ride Marrakech?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Majorelle Garden and Palmeraie Camel Ride Marrakech?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Majorelle Garden and Palmeraie Camel Ride Marrakech?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 13150P16
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursNature and WildlifeExtremeFull-day ToursHalf-day ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingMarrakech4WD Tours - Central MoroccoSporting Events - Central MoroccoBus Tours - Central MoroccoNature and Wildlife - Central MoroccoExtreme - Central MoroccoFull-day Tours - Central MoroccoHalf-day Tours - Central Morocco4WD Tours - OuarzazateSporting Events - OuarzazateBus Tours - OuarzazateNature and Wildlife - OuarzazateExtreme - OuarzazateFull-day Tours - OuarzazateHalf-day Tours - Ouarzazate4WD Tours - OuzoudSporting Events - OuzoudBus Tours - OuzoudNature and Wildlife - OuzoudExtreme - OuzoudFull-day Tours - OuzoudHalf-day Tours - OuzoudCategory
Tizi-n'Tichka PassMohammed VI Museum of Water Civilization Takerkoust Lake (Lac Lalla Takerkoust)Majorelle Garden (Jardin Majorelle)Bahia Palace (Palais Bahia)Kik Plateau (Plateau du Kik)Dar el Bacha Museum of Confluences (Dar el Bacha Musée des ConfluencesKoutoubia Mosque (Mosquée Koutoubia)Chez AliPalmeraie (Palm Grove)Tiskiwin Museum (Musée Tiskiwin)Oasiria Marrakech (Oasiria Water Park)Dar el-Bacha Street (Rue Dar el-Bacha)Photography Museum of Marrakesh (Maison de la Photographie de Marrakech)Medina of MarrakeshBen Youssef Madrasa (Medersa Ben Youssef)Les Bains de MarrakechMarrakesh Museum (Musée de Marrakech)Ouzoud Waterfalls (Cascades d’Ouzoud)El-Badi Palace (Palais el-Badi)