3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Ride a horse-drawn carriage through the streets of Marrakech to experience the city's historic center, then find lush plants and modern design as you walk Majorelle Gardens’ artist-designed paths. You’ll have unobstructed views from the open-air carriage while covering some of the main sites of Marrakech, traveling slowly so you can soak up the city’s unique atmosphere along the way.
- Ride along the Marrakech ramparts and see the city gates
- Experience a local tradition: carriages are classic Marrakech
- Garden stops include Marjorelle, Agdal, and Menara
- Photographers will shooting from the open-sided carriage
Saved to wishlist!
Transfers (go/back) by air-conditioned minibus
Carriage horse tour
Landing and facility fees
Majorelle Garden Entrance Fees
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
You can choose to do this excursion either in the morning at 10:00 or in the evening at 15:00, the pickup will from your accommodation in Marrakech. If the accommodation is not accessible by car, the customer should provide us with the nearest meeting point. Note that we stay in contact with the driver and we provide all the information about the pick up.
- Bab Dekalla
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- The child should be accompanied with an adult
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY CLICK EXCURSIONS
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Questions & Answers
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Horse and Carriage Ride with Majorelle Garden?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Horse and Carriage Ride with Majorelle Garden?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Horse and Carriage Ride with Majorelle Garden?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Horse and Carriage Ride with Majorelle Garden?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 54854P28
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsPorts of Call ToursHorse Carriage RidesCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingMarrakechShore Excursions - Central MoroccoPorts of Call Tours - Central MoroccoHorse Carriage Rides - Central MoroccoShore Excursions - OuarzazatePorts of Call Tours - OuarzazateHorse Carriage Rides - OuarzazateShore Excursions - EssaouiraPorts of Call Tours - EssaouiraHorse Carriage Rides - EssaouiraCategory
Dar el Bacha Museum of Confluences (Dar el Bacha Musée des ConfluencesTizi-n'Tichka PassPhotography Museum of Marrakesh (Maison de la Photographie de Marrakech)Mohammed VI Museum of Water Civilization Medina of MarrakeshOasiria Marrakech (Oasiria Water Park)Dar el-Bacha Street (Rue Dar el-Bacha)Takerkoust Lake (Lac Lalla Takerkoust)Marrakesh Museum (Musée de Marrakech)Menara Gardens (Jardin de la Ménara)Ben Youssef Madrasa (Medersa Ben Youssef)ANIMA GardenKoutoubia Mosque (Mosquée Koutoubia)Les Bains de MarrakechKik Plateau (Plateau du Kik)Majorelle Garden (Jardin Majorelle)Bahia Palace (Palais Bahia)Chez AliPalmeraie (Palm Grove)Tiskiwin Museum (Musée Tiskiwin)