6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
You don’t have to journey to the Sahara for a Moroccan desert experience—the Agafay Desert is a desert oasis located just outside of Marrakech. On this full-day tour, soak up the scenery as you travel through the High Atlas Mountains, stop to explore the local villages and visit a Berber souk, then mount up for a thrilling camel ride through the rocky desert of Agafay.
- Spectacular views and photo opportunities in the Atlas Mountains
- Ride a camel through the Agafay desert
- Hassle-free pickup and drop-off from your Marrakech hotel
Saved to wishlist!
Transport from and back to your hotel in Marrakech
Coffee and/or Tea
6 Euro for lunch ( optional )
Departure & Return
Unnamed Road, Marrakech 40000, Morocco
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Art de Cuivre Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Desert Agafay and Atlas Mountains & Camel ride Day Trip From Marrakech?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Desert Agafay and Atlas Mountains & Camel ride Day Trip From Marrakech?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Desert Agafay and Atlas Mountains & Camel ride Day Trip From Marrakech?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Desert Agafay and Atlas Mountains & Camel ride Day Trip From Marrakech?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursUnique ExperiencesSporting EventsNature and WildlifeExtremeHalf-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesMarrakech4WD Tours - Central MoroccoUnique Experiences - Central MoroccoSporting Events - Central MoroccoNature and Wildlife - Central MoroccoExtreme - Central MoroccoHalf-day Tours - Central Morocco4WD Tours - OuarzazateUnique Experiences - OuarzazateSporting Events - OuarzazateNature and Wildlife - OuarzazateExtreme - OuarzazateHalf-day Tours - Ouarzazate4WD Tours - EssaouiraUnique Experiences - EssaouiraSporting Events - EssaouiraNature and Wildlife - EssaouiraExtreme - EssaouiraHalf-day Tours - EssaouiraCategory
Koutoubia Mosque (Mosquée Koutoubia)Oasiria Marrakech (Oasiria Water Park)Palmeraie (Palm Grove)Chez AliOuzoud Waterfalls (Cascades d’Ouzoud)Kik Plateau (Plateau du Kik)Mohammed VI Museum of Water Civilization Majorelle Garden (Jardin Majorelle)Photography Museum of Marrakesh (Maison de la Photographie de Marrakech)Bahia Palace (Palais Bahia)Dar el-Bacha Street (Rue Dar el-Bacha)Ben Youssef Madrasa (Medersa Ben Youssef)Marrakesh Museum (Musée de Marrakech)Les Bains de MarrakechANIMA GardenTakerkoust Lake (Lac Lalla Takerkoust)Menara Gardens (Jardin de la Ménara)Dar el Bacha Museum of Confluences (Dar el Bacha Musée des ConfluencesTiskiwin Museum (Musée Tiskiwin)El-Badi Palace (Palais el-Badi)