8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Escape the bustling souks and discover the beauty of the Moroccan countryside on this camel and quad-biking tour from Marrakech. Explore the open desert with a guide during your camelback ride, and admire fine views over the rugged terrain. Enjoy a refreshing cup of Moroccan tea with a local family and gain insight into life outside the busy city. Following a traditional Moroccan tagine lunch, hop onto your powerful quad bike and zoom off through the palm groves. Spin past traditional Berber villages and farms, then return in comfort to Marrakech.
- Enjoy a camelback ride through the desert with a guide
- Sip Moroccan tea with a local family in a Berber village
- Savor a traditional Moroccan tagine lunch
- Tour includes hotel pickup and drop-off from Marrakech
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Camel + Quad bike & Helmet
Beverages (soft drinks)
Wifi & Locker
Food and drinks, unless specified
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up people at hotel or riad if accessible easily by car or at the closest parking lot from the riad.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Closed-toed shoes and long pants are recommended
- Minimum age to drive a quad bike is 16 years
- Children under 18 can only ride as a passengers, with the release form signed by a parent only
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Dunes & Desert
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Camel and Quad Biking Tour from Marrakech?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Camel and Quad Biking Tour from Marrakech?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Camel and Quad Biking Tour from Marrakech?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Camel and Quad Biking Tour from Marrakech?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "if you're looking for a full day activity this is the tour for you." See review
Product code: 6591CAMELQUAD
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsDining ExperiencesNature and WildlifeExtremeFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingMarrakech4WD Tours - Central MoroccoSporting Events - Central MoroccoDining Experiences - Central MoroccoNature and Wildlife - Central MoroccoExtreme - Central MoroccoFull-day Tours - Central Morocco4WD Tours - OuarzazateSporting Events - OuarzazateDining Experiences - OuarzazateNature and Wildlife - OuarzazateExtreme - OuarzazateFull-day Tours - Ouarzazate4WD Tours - EssaouiraSporting Events - EssaouiraDining Experiences - EssaouiraNature and Wildlife - EssaouiraExtreme - EssaouiraFull-day Tours - EssaouiraCategory
El-Badi Palace (Palais el-Badi)Oasiria Marrakech (Oasiria Water Park)Dar el Bacha Museum of Confluences (Dar el Bacha Musée des ConfluencesKoutoubia Mosque (Mosquée Koutoubia)Tiskiwin Museum (Musée Tiskiwin)Palmeraie (Palm Grove)Tizi-n'Tichka PassBen Youssef Madrasa (Medersa Ben Youssef)Chez AliMohammed VI Museum of Water Civilization Marrakesh Museum (Musée de Marrakech)Photography Museum of Marrakesh (Maison de la Photographie de Marrakech)Dar el-Bacha Street (Rue Dar el-Bacha)ANIMA GardenLes Bains de MarrakechTakerkoust Lake (Lac Lalla Takerkoust)Medina of MarrakeshKik Plateau (Plateau du Kik)Bahia Palace (Palais Bahia)Menara Gardens (Jardin de la Ménara)