5 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
See the best that Morocco’s Sahara Desert has to offer during this 5-day private tour from Marrakesh. Traverse the Atlas Mountains and reach remote villages, lush oases, beautiful kasbahs as you make your way to the towering sands. Stay in riads as well as a traditional bivouac tent with half-board throughout the journey. Discover Moroccan culture and history along the way and enjoy a personalized experience with a private guide.
- Take a 5-day excursion from Marrakesh to the Sahara
- Discover local culture and history in small villages and cities
- Stay overnight at a desert camp and in local riads
- A private driver and guide ensure a personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
Vehicle air-conditioned luxury and comfort.
Pretty Camel Ride
Accommodation in a very Comfort Bivouac half board includes (dinner and breakfast)
Accommodation in a traditional and Pretty Riad (Guest House) half board includes
Accommodation In a beautiful hotel with half-board includes (dinner and breakfast)
Lunch & Drinks
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Children must be accompanied with an adult
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY CLICK EXCURSIONS
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Best of Moroccan Sahara: 5-Day Guided Tour from Marrakech?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Best of Moroccan Sahara: 5-Day Guided Tour from Marrakech?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Best of Moroccan Sahara: 5-Day Guided Tour from Marrakech?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Best of Moroccan Sahara: 5-Day Guided Tour from Marrakech?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursMulti-day ToursPorts of Call ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingMarrakechShore Excursions - Central MoroccoBus Tours - Central MoroccoMulti-day Tours - Central MoroccoPorts of Call Tours - Central MoroccoShore Excursions - OuarzazateBus Tours - OuarzazateMulti-day Tours - OuarzazatePorts of Call Tours - OuarzazateShore Excursions - EssaouiraBus Tours - EssaouiraMulti-day Tours - EssaouiraPorts of Call Tours - EssaouiraCategory
Ben Youssef Madrasa (Medersa Ben Youssef)Menara Gardens (Jardin de la Ménara)Dar el-Bacha Street (Rue Dar el-Bacha)Takerkoust Lake (Lac Lalla Takerkoust)Kik Plateau (Plateau du Kik)ANIMA GardenOuzoud Waterfalls (Cascades d’Ouzoud)Palmeraie (Palm Grove)Marrakesh Museum (Musée de Marrakech)Dar el Bacha Museum of Confluences (Dar el Bacha Musée des ConfluencesOasiria Marrakech (Oasiria Water Park)El-Badi Palace (Palais el-Badi)Bahia Palace (Palais Bahia)Photography Museum of Marrakesh (Maison de la Photographie de Marrakech)Medina of MarrakeshTizi-n'Tichka PassMajorelle Garden (Jardin Majorelle)Koutoubia Mosque (Mosquée Koutoubia)Mohammed VI Museum of Water Civilization Chez Ali