- Private, full-day tour of the Atlas Mountains and Three Valleys
- Travel up to the Atlas Mountains, and go on a camel ride
- Visit the home of a Berber family to learn more about their everyday lifestyle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off are included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We can pick you up from your accommodation in any where in Marrakech
What To Expect
Continue up the mountain area with a camel ride, and take in stunning scenic views as you go. Afterward, your guide drives you up to Imlil Valley where you can rest on a terrace to enjoy a cup of Moroccan tea and a piece of cake. Your guide asks you a few options for the rest of the day, including how long of a walk you’d like to take and if you’d prefer to drive, walk, or ride a mule to your next stop.
Once you’ve decided, set out for Ait Souka Village. Lunch is waiting for you and your group. Experience a traditional Berber lunch, including salad, tajine, couscous, and fruit. At the village, follow your guide to the home of a Berber family, and learn about their culture and way of life before heading over to Moulay Brahim near the Asni Valley.
Your day ends with a quiet drive back to Marrakech. Get dropped back off at your hotel when you reach the city. Tours end at different times depending on the options you choose while in the Imlil Valley.
Please note: A minimum of two people per booking is required.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Art de Cuivre Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Atlas Mountains and Three Valleys & Waterfalls - Camel ride Day Trip Marrakech.