Are you interested in?
502 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
4063 Tours & Activities
Atlas Mountains Tours
526 Tours & Activities
2 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Venture deep into the Moroccan countryside during this rugged excursion, with private pickup from Marrakesh. You’ll visit spectacular locations in the Atlas Mountains, without skimping on comfort. Hop a camel to reach your Berber campsite, and sleep under the stars. Your guide will be on-hand to guarantee an insider’s view of life in the mountains, from traditional dinners to picturesque castles. You’ll also have time to visit local handicraft shops.
- A multi-day adventure deep into Morocco’s Atlas Mountains, with camping, meals, and camel ride
- Sleep in a Berber campsite off-limits to vehicles—accessible to you by camelback
- Discover indigenous traditions with traditional meals and village visits, including handicraft stops
- Travel comfortably in a climate-controlled minivan, with private pickup from Marrakesh
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pick up and drop-off
Overnight accommodation in berber camp (Tizi Camp or Similar)
Camel ride in the sunset and sunrise in Zagora
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Departure & Return
Departure PointHôtel Restaurant Café de France, jamaa el-fnna، Rue des Banques, Marrakech 40000, Morocco
Traveler pickup is offered
If your are staying in :
- New Town : Free Hotel Pick-up in Marrakech .
- Medina : Pick-up location will be the nearest accessible place to your riad by
- Put your hotel name adress in special request .
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Marrakesh Travel Services
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 2-Day Zagora Desert Tour from Marrakech?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 2-Day Zagora Desert Tour from Marrakech?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 2-Day Zagora Desert Tour from Marrakech?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 2-Day Zagora Desert Tour from Marrakech?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Be prepared for a long ride with bumpy roads ." See review
Product code: 18829P8
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursOvernight ToursNature and WildlifeSafarisMulti-day ToursExtremeMulti-day & Extended ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingMarrakech4WD Tours - Central MoroccoSporting Events - Central MoroccoBus Tours - Central MoroccoOvernight Tours - Central MoroccoNature and Wildlife - Central MoroccoSafaris - Central MoroccoMulti-day Tours - Central MoroccoExtreme - Central Morocco4WD Tours - OuarzazateSporting Events - OuarzazateBus Tours - OuarzazateOvernight Tours - OuarzazateNature and Wildlife - OuarzazateSafaris - OuarzazateMulti-day Tours - OuarzazateExtreme - Ouarzazate4WD Tours - OuzoudSporting Events - OuzoudBus Tours - OuzoudOvernight Tours - OuzoudNature and Wildlife - OuzoudSafaris - OuzoudMulti-day Tours - OuzoudExtreme - OuzoudCategory
Menara Gardens (Jardin de la Ménara)Dar el Bacha Museum of Confluences (Dar el Bacha Musée des ConfluencesMajorelle Garden (Jardin Majorelle)Les Bains de MarrakechOuzoud Waterfalls (Cascades d’Ouzoud)Chez AliBen Youssef Madrasa (Medersa Ben Youssef)El-Badi Palace (Palais el-Badi)Marrakesh Museum (Musée de Marrakech)Photography Museum of Marrakesh (Maison de la Photographie de Marrakech)Kik Plateau (Plateau du Kik)Oasiria Marrakech (Oasiria Water Park)Bahia Palace (Palais Bahia)Tizi-n'Tichka PassKoutoubia Mosque (Mosquée Koutoubia)Dar el-Bacha Street (Rue Dar el-Bacha)Tiskiwin Museum (Musée Tiskiwin)Mohammed VI Museum of Water Civilization Takerkoust Lake (Lac Lalla Takerkoust)Medina of Marrakesh