12 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Journey back to ancient Rome with a full-day tour of UNESCO-listed Ephesus from Marmaris, including lunch, hotel transfers and entrance fees. Stand in awe beneath the grand Library of Celsus; see the Great Theatre, where St Paul once preached; and learn about life in the ancient city as you explore the bathhouse, agora and temples. This tour also includes a visit to either the sacred House of the Virgin Mary or the fascinating Ephesus Museum.
- Full-day trip to Ephesus from Marmaris with an expert guide
- Stroll around the best-preserved ancient city in the eastern Mediterranean
- Walk streets lined with crumbling shops, temples and statues
- Behold the stunning Library of Celsus and Great Theatre
- Learn about the city’s heyday in the 2nd century BC
- Visit the House of the Virgin Mary or Ephesus Museum
- Enjoy a delicious buffet breakfast and lunch
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Breakfast and lunch
Drop off to; Cooks Club Adakoy,TUI Blue Marmaris, Hotel , Marmaris Resort & Spa Hotel.
Admission fee to Ephesus,Virgin Mary House and Selcuk Museum
Departure & Return
This operator has two meet-up options available. You can either meet at the departure point below or select a location for pick-up.
Marmaris , Marmaris, Marmaris, Marmaris District, Mugla Province, Turkish Aegean Coast