4 to 6 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
When your cruise ship docks in Castries’ port, enjoy a full day of exploring St. Lucia with all transportation included. Travel through Castries to see the city highlights, including the Governor’s Mansion, then move on to the island’s largest banana plantation, Marigot Bay, and the town of Soufriere. Hike up the Tet Paul Nature Trail for views of the island and a dip under a waterfall before retiring to the beach for some time relaxing.
- Beverages, snacks, and lunch provided
- Guide provides navigation and commentary
- Port or hotel pickup and drop-off
- Travel via air-conditioned vehicle to beat the heat
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Hotel pickup and drop-off (select hotels only)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We do pickups from private, homes, villas in the northern part of the island and anywhere else on the island apart from the north, you have to call to see if pickup is available.
- Port Castries ( Pointe Seraphine, La Place Carnage)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY St. Lu Taxi And Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Tet Paul Nature Trail Day Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Tet Paul Nature Trail Day Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Tet Paul Nature Trail Day Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Tet Paul Nature Trail Day Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore Excursions4WD ToursFood ToursSporting EventsBus ToursExtremeMarketsPorts of Call ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeSightseeing Tickets & PassesShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCastriesRodney BayMarigot BayChocCap EstateGros IsletShore Excursions - Castries4WD Tours - CastriesFood Tours - CastriesSporting Events - CastriesBus Tours - CastriesExtreme - CastriesMarkets - CastriesPorts of Call Tours - CastriesShore Excursions - Soufriere4WD Tours - SoufriereFood Tours - SoufriereSporting Events - SoufriereBus Tours - SoufriereExtreme - SoufriereMarkets - SoufrierePorts of Call Tours - SoufriereShore Excursions - Rodney Bay4WD Tours - Rodney BayFood Tours - Rodney BaySporting Events - Rodney BayBus Tours - Rodney BayExtreme - Rodney BayMarkets - Rodney BayPorts of Call Tours - Rodney BayCategory