10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Wine tasting is a quintessential activity for visitors to Margaret River and this private tour offers a more intimate experience with the chance to adapt the itinerary to your group’s preferences. Enjoy expert-led wine tastings at local wine cellars and wineries; and sample a variety of regional specialties including coffees, chocolates, oils, and a delicious 2-course lunch.
- Full-day private Margaret River wine and food tasting tour
- Discover Australian wine with expert-led tastings at Margaret River wineries and cellar doors
- Tuck into a delicious 2-course lunch at Flutes Restaurant and visit a local brewery
- Sample regional specialties including coffees, ales, chocolates, and olive oils
- Great-value tour includes hotel pickup, lunch, wine tasting, and round-trip transport
- A private guide and vehicle ensures a personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
Food tasting - meat pairing McHenry Hohnen
Vineyard and barrel room experience
Coffee tasting and experience (sample of coffee included)
Chocolate produced from bean to bar
indulge in skincare made from olive oil
enjoy a cleansing ale
Brewery visit - is at guest expense
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pickup & return to your accommodation is at No charge, you will be contacted the afternoon prior to your tour and advised of pickup time.
- Bussellton Airport, Busselton, Western Australia Australia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Dress code is smart casual
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Harvest Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Margaret River Small-Group Full-Day Wine & Food Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Margaret River Small-Group Full-Day Wine & Food Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Margaret River Small-Group Full-Day Wine & Food Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Margaret River Small-Group Full-Day Wine & Food Tour
10 hours 45 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
1 day 9 hours
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursWine TastingsCoffee & Tea ToursFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingMargaret RiverFood Tours - Western AustraliaBus Tours - Western AustraliaWine Tastings - Western AustraliaCoffee & Tea Tours - Western AustraliaFull-day Tours - Western AustraliaFood Tours - FremantleBus Tours - FremantleWine Tastings - FremantleCoffee & Tea Tours - FremantleFull-day Tours - FremantleFood Tours - PerthBus Tours - PerthWine Tastings - PerthCoffee & Tea Tours - PerthFull-day Tours - PerthCategory