- Stop at several local wineries and breweries
- Includes lunch, and tastings of food, wine, beer, and cider
- Learn about the history of the region
- Hotel pickup and drop-off provided
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up times are text through the day/evening prior to the tour and vary depending on the number of stops to collect guests. Pick up is usually between 10 and 10:45 am to ensure arrival at the first venue by 11 am. The areas we pick up from are on our website.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infants aged 0-3 are free of charge
- Children aged 4-17 include a kids meal and soft drink/juice
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Margies Big Day Out Beer & Wine Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.