2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
You are invited to taste the Texas Hill Country! Each week a culinary team puts together an exquisite 3-course menu perfectly paired with Flat Creek wines. With this 2.5-hour package, you will enjoy a self-guided tour of the vineyard, followed by this special menu overlooking the 20-acres vineyard.
- 3-course tasting menu
- Wine pairings with each course
- Gratuities (Flat Creek Estate is a non-tipping facility)
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Self-Guided Tour of Vineyard
Saved to wishlist!
3-course tasting menu
Wine pairings with each course
Gratuities (Flat Creek Estate is a non-tipping facility)
Self-Guided Tour of Vineyard
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Flat Creek Estate Winery & Vineyard , 24912 Travis Peak Trail, Marble Falls, TX 78654, USAThis activity will end right where it started.
Begin your experience in the Wine & Food Hall!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 21 years
- Accommodations for special dietary needs can be made with advanced notice. Please specify in Special Requirements
- Dress code is smart casual
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Flat Creek Estate Winery
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on sanitization during Winery Tour and 3-Course Meal with Wine in Marble Falls?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Winery Tour and 3-Course Meal with Wine in Marble Falls?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Winery Tour and 3-Course Meal with Wine in Marble Falls?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Winery Tour and 3-Course Meal with Wine in Marble Falls
1 hour 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWine TastingsWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingMarble FallsFood Tours - TexasWine Tastings - TexasWalking Tours - TexasCategory