- This evening tapas tour is perfect for foodies visiting Marbella
- Explore the city with just a small group for company
- Visit three locals-frequented bars, and try traditional tapas and drinks
- Tour Marbella’s Old Town, and spot local landmarks as you go
Departure & Return
Wait for me at the fountain, at the side of the plaza by the small church called ermita de Santiago
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travellers with celiac disease
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Taste Marbella
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Original Marbella Tapas Adventure.