5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Experience the amorous atmosphere of Ronda on a private half-day tour from Marbella. With a guide, delve into the rich culture and history of the city as you visit the Ronda Bullring (Plaza del Toros) – one of Spain’s oldest stadiums – and gaze at the dramatic Ronda Gorge from Puente Nuevo. As you listen to informative commentary, you’ll stroll Ronda’s streets and visit a wine museum to taste exquisite produced locally. Receive undivided attention from your guide on this private tour.
- Private half-day tour to Ronda from Marbella
- Marvel at spectacular views of the Ronda Gorge from Puente Nuevo
- Stroll the historical streets of the city with your guide
- Experience a wine tasting session at Ronda Wine Museum
- Receive undivided attention from your private guide
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Malaga port
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately.
- Email address is required at time of booking
- The tour in a car (1 - 3 pax) or in a van (4 - 8 pax) doesn't include tour guide during the transportation. The local guide will meet you at "Plaza de España" in Ronda.
- The tour in a minibus (from 8 people on) includes tour guide during the transportation.
- Since it's a private tour, the inside of a monument can be visited. If so, entrance tickets to that monument is not included (it's at your own expense)
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tours in Malaga
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Ronda private half day trip from Marbella or Malaga?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Ronda private half day trip from Marbella or Malaga?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Product code: 17739P14
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursWalking ToursClassic Car Tours Historical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingMarbellaBus Tours - Costa del SolWalking Tours - Costa del SolClassic Car Tours - Costa del SolHistorical Tours - Costa del SolHalf-day Tours - Costa del SolBus Tours - BenahavisWalking Tours - BenahavisClassic Car Tours - BenahavisHistorical Tours - BenahavisHalf-day Tours - BenahavisBus Tours - MalagaWalking Tours - MalagaClassic Car Tours - MalagaHistorical Tours - MalagaHalf-day Tours - MalagaCategory