7 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
All transport from Marbella, including, private bus, ferry and 4x4 within the park
hiking guide and tour guide
Journey to Marbella
Drinks and snacks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick you up at your Hotel/home between Manilva, Estepona and Marbella, anywhere near the A7.
The westernmost meeting point is the parking lot in front of the LIDL supermarket in Sabinillas, Manilva.
The easternmost meeting point is the La Cañada shopping center on the A7, at the roundabout opposite the BP petrol station, it is safe, easy and free parking.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY SUR walks
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during From Blue to Blue - Hiking tour in the Rif Mountains of Morocco?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during From Blue to Blue - Hiking tour in the Rif Mountains of Morocco?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during From Blue to Blue - Hiking tour in the Rif Mountains of Morocco?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during From Blue to Blue - Hiking tour in the Rif Mountains of Morocco?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
From Blue to Blue - Hiking tour in the Rif Mountains of Morocco
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursHikingNature and WildlifeMulti-day ToursExtremeWalking & Biking ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingMarbella4WD Tours - Costa del SolSporting Events - Costa del SolBus Tours - Costa del SolHiking - Costa del SolNature and Wildlife - Costa del SolMulti-day Tours - Costa del SolExtreme - Costa del Sol4WD Tours - BenahavisSporting Events - BenahavisBus Tours - BenahavisHiking - BenahavisNature and Wildlife - BenahavisMulti-day Tours - BenahavisExtreme - Benahavis4WD Tours - MalagaSporting Events - MalagaBus Tours - MalagaHiking - MalagaNature and Wildlife - MalagaMulti-day Tours - MalagaExtreme - MalagaCategory