Explore our promoted experiences
- Walk along the notorious Caminito del Rey
- Multiple departure times and locations available
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Visit the picturesque town of Ardales on route
Departure & Return
Bus stop of Hotel San cristóbal, Avenida Ramón y Cajal nº3
Hotel El Puerto, Paseo Marítimo nº32
Hotel Natali, Hoyo street nº28
Avenida de Andalucía. Bus stop nº11, in Front of Caixa Bank.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 8 years.
- The estimated time for this route is between 2.5 hours and 3 hours walking, so it is essential to wear comfortable clothes and shoes.
- This path is not recommended for people with reduced mobility, or for people who might suffer from dizziness.
- It is recommended for visitors to bring water and snacks.
- There are no restrooms along the path.
- This tour can have multiple pickup stops.
- Multilingual guide/escort.
- Failure to show up at the established check-in time may entail losing the tour.
- The tour could be cancelled due to the bad weather.
- The duration of the tour can vary depending on your pick-up point.
- Near public transportation
- A maximum of 9 people per booking.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Julia Travel S.L
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Obligatory multiple pick ups, which add to the total tour time but are very convenient as opposed to finding your way to specific pick up spots." See review