5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Follow the way of the kings on a private half-day trekking tour of El Caminito del Rey from Ardales. Predominantly on a wooden boardwalk, you’ll hike past the Los Gaitanes gorge and Hoyo valley and stop intermittently to capture photographs of the dramatic scenery. Marvel at rugged rock formations, absorb spectacular views of Lake Guadalhorce and summon your courage to cross the Hanging Bridge. Receive undivided attention from your private guide and upgrade to include round-trip transportation from your Costa del Sol hotel.
- Private half-day trekking tour of Caminito del Rey from Ardales
- Marvel at natural landmarks like Los Gaitanes gorge and Hoyo valley
- Absorb spectacular views of the dramatic landscape
- Cross the vertiginous Hanging Bridge
- Upgrade to include round-trip transport from your Costa del Sol hotel
- Receive undivided attention from your private guide
Saved to wishlist!
Use of helmet
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick-up can also be at your hotel located in Marbella
- Malaga Airport, Malaga Spain
- Malaga port
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult. Children must be over 8 years old. Not allowed for children less than 8 years old.
- Not wheelchair accesible and neither sticks
- The opening of the walkway depends on good weather conditions. The Caminito del Rey Board can decide to close the walkway due to security reasons. If that happens, we will propose you to do something different in the nearby, come back the following day or partially or total refund (Total refund if the cancellation is up to one day before the tour date or partial refund if Caminito del Rey Board decides to close the walkway on the tour date).
- Caminito del Rey normally closes on Mondays
- The confirmation of the booking depends on the availability of the dates.
- The tour in a car (1 - 3 pax) or in a van (4 - 8 pax) doesn't include tour guide during the transportation. The local guide will meet them in Ardales by "Mirador" restaurant.
- The tour in a minibus (from 8 people on) includes tour guide during the transportation.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tours in Malaga
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Caminito del Rey private tour from Costa del Sol?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Caminito del Rey private tour from Costa del Sol?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Compare Similar Experiences
Caminito del Rey private tour from Costa del Sol
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursHikingNature and WildlifeWalking ToursPorts of Call ToursClassic Car Tours Half-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingMarbellaShore Excursions - Costa del SolBus Tours - Costa del SolHiking - Costa del SolNature and Wildlife - Costa del SolWalking Tours - Costa del SolPorts of Call Tours - Costa del SolClassic Car Tours - Costa del SolHalf-day Tours - Costa del SolShore Excursions - BenahavisBus Tours - BenahavisHiking - BenahavisNature and Wildlife - BenahavisWalking Tours - BenahavisPorts of Call Tours - BenahavisClassic Car Tours - BenahavisHalf-day Tours - BenahavisShore Excursions - MalagaBus Tours - MalagaHiking - MalagaNature and Wildlife - MalagaWalking Tours - MalagaPorts of Call Tours - MalagaClassic Car Tours - MalagaHalf-day Tours - MalagaCategory