- Travel by boat between Mandalay and Bagan
- Includes breakfast and lunch on the boat (if option selected)
- See the Myanmar countryside from the water
- Visit a traditional village for a glimpse of rural life
- Learn about Burmese longyi garments and thanaka cosmetics
- One-way tour makes the most of the trip between Mandalay and Bagan
Departure & Return
Myo Patt Street, Between 35th and 26th Street .Beside Yadanarpone Ship Yard
Please arrive 10 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
Arrival to Bagan Nyaung Oo Jetty in Bagan
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Please meet at the port 30 minutes before the departure time
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Alliance Myanmar River Cruise Co.Ltd
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.