- 10-hour Maymyo tour from Mandalay
- Spend a day in the cooler climate of a former hill station
- Horse-drawn carriage ride through the town
- Eat lunch at a local restaurant
- Visit a limestone cave filled with shrines
- See a scenic waterfall
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Mandalay
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
What To Expect
Visit a simple restaurant for a local-style lunch, then continue to Peik Chin Myaung Cave, where you’ll find a series of shrines in the long limestone cavern. See some of the trailing pepper vines that the cave is named for, and browse for souvenirs at the small market outside of the cave.
The final stop of the day is Pwe Kyauk Waterfall, a favorite spot for picnicking and swimming at the edge of the forest, with shallow water for wading and a small riverside stupa. This full-day tour concludes with return transfer to Mandalay, and drop-off at your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This tour is operated on full private basis with English-speaking guide. Other languages are on request / subject to availability and supplementary charges may apply.
- Return transfers for this excursion apply only / are inclusive for customers staying in and inside Mandalay. Transfers outside these areas, including any accommodation outside this area such as Sagaing, Amarapura, Monywa, Pyin Oo Lwin, river cruise ports and Mandalay’s International airport are excluded. Supplements apply for customers who want to join this excursion outside one of these regions.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- We will do all possible to comply with any dietary requirements during this excursion; it may not always be possible to confirm your wishes in advance based on the choice of local restaurant.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Asian Trails LTD
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff