1 day (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore the ancient cities around Mandalay with a private guide and vehicle. Visit Amarapura, Sagaing Hill, and Inwa and discover their main highlights and histories. These ancient cities are home to thousands of monks and hundreds of monasteries and are very spiritual places for the Burmese. This tour is also inclusive of a short boat ride and horse cart tour around Inwa.
- Explore the ancient cities of Amarapura, Sagaing Hill, and Inwa
- Learn about the history of each city as you explore their highlights
- Discover the Burmese spirituality at various monasteries
- Enjoy a personalized experience with a private guide and vehicle
Saved to wishlist!
All private AC transportation
English Speaking guide from Mandalay
Hotel Pick up/ Drop
Horse Cart fees
Entrance fees (recommend to bring Mandalay region zone fee card or you can pay twice, Mandalay zone fees also apply for Sagaing, Ava and Amarapura)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- modest clothing is recommended when entering to temples.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Good Life Myanmar Travels and Tours Co., LTD.
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Day Trip of Amarapura, Sagaing Hill, and Inwa from Mandalay?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Day Trip of Amarapura, Sagaing Hill, and Inwa from Mandalay?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Day Trip of Amarapura, Sagaing Hill, and Inwa from Mandalay?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Day Trip of Amarapura, Sagaing Hill, and Inwa from Mandalay?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Day Trip of Amarapura, Sagaing Hill, and Inwa from Mandalay
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursOvernight ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingMandalayBus Tours - Chiang RaiArchaeology Tours - Chiang RaiOvernight Tours - Chiang RaiHistorical Tours - Chiang RaiFull-day Tours - Chiang RaiBus Tours - Chiang MaiArchaeology Tours - Chiang MaiOvernight Tours - Chiang MaiHistorical Tours - Chiang MaiFull-day Tours - Chiang MaiBus Tours - YangonArchaeology Tours - YangonOvernight Tours - YangonHistorical Tours - YangonFull-day Tours - YangonCategory