6 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore the historic city of Mandalay on a full-day tour through the city's royal, Buddhist, and artistic heritage. You'll start at Mandalay Palace, the final seat of Burmese royalty, then see the beautiful 19th-century carvings that adorn Golden Palace Monastery. Continue to Kuthodaw Pagoda and the World's Largest Book before an afternoon visiting an ancient Buddha statue and Mandalay's skilled artisans, who work in wood, tapestry, or gold leaf. A great overview for first-time visitors, this tour includes lunch, entrance fees, and hotel transfers.
- Full-day tour of Mandalay's highlights
- Learn the story of the last Burmese royalty
- See a 19th-century monastery with gorgeous architecture
- Watch skilled artisans making traditional crafts
- Includes a traditional lunch at a local restaurant
- Pickup and drop-off at Mandalay hotels
Saved to wishlist!
Air-conditioned private transfer
Hotel pickup and drop-off
English speaking guide
Bottled water (1 per guest)
Other drinks & refreshments not stated
Drinks during meals
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We will wait for you with a welcome board signal.
If your hotel is not in the list, let us know.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tour East Thailand (Myammar)
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Discover Mandalay Full Day Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Discover Mandalay Full Day Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Discover Mandalay Full Day Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Discover Mandalay Full Day Tour
6 to 8 hours
1 hour 35 minutes
6 hours 20 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursHistorical ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingMandalayBus Tours - Chiang RaiArchaeology Tours - Chiang RaiHistorical Tours - Chiang RaiBus Tours - Chiang MaiArchaeology Tours - Chiang MaiHistorical Tours - Chiang MaiBus Tours - YangonArchaeology Tours - YangonHistorical Tours - YangonCategory