2 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
- Multi-Day Trip
- Family friendly
- A la carte lunch included
- Get inside tips from a local
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Airport transfer
Saved to wishlist!
Mingun boat fee
Ava horse cart fee
English speaking local guide
1 bottle of water per person per day
All Fees and Taxes
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Annisaton Airport, Mandalay Myanmar
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available for meals, please advise at time of booking if required
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Good Life Myanmar Travels and Tours Co., LTD.
You can cancel up to 7 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 2 Days Private Tour in Mandalay?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 2 Days Private Tour in Mandalay?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 2 Days Private Tour in Mandalay?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 2 Days Private Tour in Mandalay?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
2 Days Private Tour in Mandalay
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursHorseback RidingBus ToursOvernight ToursNature and WildlifeMulti-day ToursWater ToursUnderground Tours MarketsHistorical ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingMandalayFood Tours - Chiang RaiHorseback Riding - Chiang RaiBus Tours - Chiang RaiOvernight Tours - Chiang RaiNature and Wildlife - Chiang RaiMulti-day Tours - Chiang RaiWater Tours - Chiang RaiUnderground Tours - Chiang RaiMarkets - Chiang RaiHistorical Tours - Chiang RaiFood Tours - Chiang MaiHorseback Riding - Chiang MaiBus Tours - Chiang MaiOvernight Tours - Chiang MaiNature and Wildlife - Chiang MaiMulti-day Tours - Chiang MaiWater Tours - Chiang MaiUnderground Tours - Chiang MaiMarkets - Chiang MaiHistorical Tours - Chiang MaiFood Tours - YangonHorseback Riding - YangonBus Tours - YangonOvernight Tours - YangonNature and Wildlife - YangonMulti-day Tours - YangonWater Tours - YangonUnderground Tours - YangonMarkets - YangonHistorical Tours - YangonCategory