2 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Accommodation at Monastery or Villagers House (Simple and basic)
Donation for Overnight stop
First Aid kit
Mosquito Net (Local Used)
Regional Trekking Guide
Private tours and transfers with air conditioned vehicles between Kalaw – Aung Ban - Baw Nin Gone as specified in the itinerary
Transfer Indein (end of trekking), to Nyaung Shwe (Jetty) in Inle Lake by boat.
Entrance fees if any
Zone Fees if any
Transfer of luggage to hotel (can be arranged if requested for a fee)
Drinks, apart of complementary water.
Departure & Return
Departure PointYour hotel in
Return DetailsNyaung Shwe Jetty in
Nyaung Shwe Village
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult and pay full rate
- Not recommended for child aged 8 and under.
- Contact in advance to arrange the luggage carrier and get a quotation for it.
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants (to inform the local the authorities if required)
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel (to show the authorities if required)
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Note that if you cannot continue we can arrange a transfer to Nyaung Shwe for a fee.
- Important notes: Please note that you have to buy the food for the whole trip already in Kalaw. In the villages you walk through, you cannot buy anything. There is no shop, restaurant, phone, etc. You will sleep in monasteries where everybody is sleeping in one and the same room and there is no privacy. (Men and woman sleep in separate parts of the room) There are now showers or bathrooms and you have to wash yourself together with the other people. Usually there is a big water pot and you wear a sarong and pour water over yourself.
- sleeping bag
- good walking shoes
- warm jacket and cloths (nights can be very chilly)
- sarong and towels
- first aid kit
- mosquito repellent
- mosquito net
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tour East Thailand (Myammar)
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 2 days and 1 night Trek in Shan State?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 2 days and 1 night Trek in Shan State?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 2 days and 1 night Trek in Shan State?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
2 days and 1 night Trek in Shan State
6 hours 45 minutes
1 hour 35 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursOvernight ToursNature and WildlifeMulti-day ToursWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingMandalayBus Tours - Chiang RaiOvernight Tours - Chiang RaiNature and Wildlife - Chiang RaiMulti-day Tours - Chiang RaiWalking Tours - Chiang RaiBus Tours - Chiang MaiOvernight Tours - Chiang MaiNature and Wildlife - Chiang MaiMulti-day Tours - Chiang MaiWalking Tours - Chiang MaiBus Tours - YangonOvernight Tours - YangonNature and Wildlife - YangonMulti-day Tours - YangonWalking Tours - YangonCategory