2 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop off
1 night accommodation at carefully selected quality hotel
Mineral water, soft drinks, coffee or tea served in the meals
Myanmar driving permits
Motorcycle rental with unlimited mileage (using Kawasaki KLX150cc)
Third party liability insurance for motorcycles
English speaking professional Road Captain with license on a motorcycle leading group
Riding gears (Helmets, Gloves, Knee Guards)
T-Shirt of Burma Motorbike Tours for souvenir and MORE!
Note: surcharge US$40/rider if using Kawasaki KLX250cc or Honda CRF250cc
Coffee and/or Tea
Single supplement (surcharge US$22)
Room service, laundry, phone charges
Damage to the motorcycle caused by the user (exclude reasonable wear and tear)
Travel insurance (cover against cancellation costs, medical expenses, including repatriation, in the event of accident or illness)
Tips & Gratuities to guide (recommended)
All other services not mentioned
Departure & Return
Departure PointMandalay, Mandalay, Mandalay Region
Traveler pickup is offered
Travelers send us their hotel or pick up point then we come to pick them up on departure.
- Annisaton Airport, Mandalay Myanmar
- Mandalay International Airport, PX4C+774, တံတားဦး, Myanmar (Burma)
Customers give us there pick up point in Mandalay City
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- TRIP NOTES:
- While you don't have to be an athlete to join us on this adventure, we would not recommend this tour to those who cannot, for instance, climb a flight of stairs without puffing and blowing. Please consult your doctor if you have any existing medical condition before booking.
- We provide helmets, gloves, knee and elbow guards which are of high quality brands in many different sizes. Please be noted that we do not offer jackets, boots and trousers due to hygienic reasons. Good trekking or sport shoes and jeans should be enough.
- All Inclusive
- Since almost everything is included in your tour package (motorcycle rental, fuel cost, tour guide, lunch, soft drinks and more), so you can free your mind to keep riding and enjoy your time of experience.
- WHY CHOOSE US
- Best Price & All Inclusive
- We guarantee you will get the best experience with good value for money when taking our Myanmar Motorbike Tours. There is no such thing like hidden cost or surprising fee. All tours we offered are fully inclusive and you will never have to worry about any upgrades without your notice.
- Our Motorcycles
- We only use high quality motorcycles of the famous brands like Kawasaki, Honda with latest models of 2018. Our motorcycles are always in excellent conditions and well maintained by experienced mechanics.
- Small Group, Better Care
- For every departure, our tour always limits the number of riders to 10 people in maximum to make sure you will have the better care as well as safer and friendlier adventure.
- Experience in Safety
- We promise to bring an exploration of a lifetime together with safety to each and every customer. Our motorcycle tours are supported by experienced road captains, tour guides. They are all perfectly fluent in English, and expertise in local knowledge of Myanmar's remote areas. All team members are certified first aiders with safety as top priority.
- Our Experience
- Our operations management has more than 10 year experiences on motorcycle riding in Myanmar. We are proud to provide successfully trips for thousands riders around the world. Surely you will be one of our next happy customers.
- Give Back to Society
- There are many ways to give back to local community and when you ride with us, you will directly give your hand on support locals through lots of charitable programs that Burma Motorbike Tours does.
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Burma Motorbike Tours
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
2 Day Mandalay Countryside Riding
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsMotorcycle ToursOvernight ToursMulti-day ToursPorts of Call ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingMandalayShore Excursions - Chiang RaiMotorcycle Tours - Chiang RaiOvernight Tours - Chiang RaiMulti-day Tours - Chiang RaiPorts of Call Tours - Chiang RaiShore Excursions - Chiang MaiMotorcycle Tours - Chiang MaiOvernight Tours - Chiang MaiMulti-day Tours - Chiang MaiPorts of Call Tours - Chiang MaiShore Excursions - YangonMotorcycle Tours - YangonOvernight Tours - YangonMulti-day Tours - YangonPorts of Call Tours - YangonCategory