1 hour (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Horse for 1 Hour
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
3/6/2021 - 11/2/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||10:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY MANAMA TOURS
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Horse Ride at Nurana Beach Bahrain?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Horse Ride at Nurana Beach Bahrain?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Horse Ride at Nurana Beach Bahrain?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Horse Ride at Nurana Beach Bahrain?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Explore Similar Things to Do
Skip-the-Line ToursNature and WildlifeAttractions & MuseumsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingManamaSkip-the-Line Tours - DohaNature and Wildlife - DohaAttractions & Museums - DohaSkip-the-Line Tours - Abu DhabiNature and Wildlife - Abu DhabiAttractions & Museums - Abu DhabiSkip-the-Line Tours - Kuwait CityNature and Wildlife - Kuwait CityAttractions & Museums - Kuwait CityCategory