1 to 2 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Ride an Arabian horse in the desert on a Bahrain horseback riding tour, with the option to add traditional Arabic snacks and a costumed photo session. Desert temperatures can be punishing in the middle of the day, but this tour is timed so you can enjoy the cooler air and golden light of the desert at sunset; you’ll have views of the UNESCO-listed Bahrain Fort as the sun drops into the sand.
- Set out from stables located near the Bahrain Fort
- Get paired with a horse that’s suited to your skill level
- Try on local garb for a post-ride photo session (if option selected)
- Convenient, private transfer from your hotel lobby
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Use of helmet
Guaranteed to skip the long lines
Round-trip private transfer
We are not doing Pickup & Drop from Cruise Terminal.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Your hotel lobby
Dates: See Availability
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible
- Helmets are available for use by all riders if requested
- All children 12 years old and under will be required to wear a helmet
- Due to the nature of this tour, we are not able to accommodate riders weighing more than 250 pounds
- Pregnant women are not permitted to ride
- Minimum age is 7 years
- Add vegetarian meal request to special requirements field at check out
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- We are not doing Pickup & Drop from Cruise Terminal.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Visit Bahrain
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "It costs so much less to book through the stables directly." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Arabian Sunset Horse Riding & Stable Tour
1 to 2 hours
2 hours 30 minutes
8 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingManamaBus Tours - DohaNature and Wildlife - DohaBus Tours - Abu DhabiNature and Wildlife - Abu DhabiBus Tours - Kuwait CityNature and Wildlife - Kuwait CityCategory