4 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
All trekking and camping gear including sleeping bags, latest alpine tents, foam mats, kitchen tent, all utensils, dining tent etc
Coffee and/or Tea
All Fees and Taxes
Any expense arriving due to change in itinerary due to unforeseen natural circumstances
Any medical expense or expense due to any ailment or accident
Departure & Return
Hotel Keylinga Inn - Prini (Near Hotel Holiday Inn - Opp Mahindra Show Room) Left Bank, Naggar Road, MDR29, Prini, Manali, Himachal Pradesh 175143, India
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Mountaineerz Leisure and Adventure
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Hampta Pass Trek - 4 Days (Group Departures)?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Hampta Pass Trek - 4 Days (Group Departures)?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Hampta Pass Trek - 4 Days (Group Departures)?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Hampta Pass Trek - 4 Days (Group Departures)?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 108190P7
Explore Similar Things to Do
HikingWinter SportsWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesManaliHiking - LehWinter Sports - LehHiking - AmritsarWinter Sports - AmritsarHiking - RishikeshWinter Sports - RishikeshCategory