- Boat cruise of Valletta and the Three Cities
- Keep your camera handy for great photo ops
- Several departures throughout the day
- Includes onboard commentary and hotel pickup
- Get an overview of Malta's history and present
Departure & Return
Boat leaves from Sliema Ferries opposite Mc Donald's.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Learn about the history of Valletta and the Three Cities from onboard commentary that goes back to 1565. See historical forts, battlements, and the ten creeks from the sea that reveal details of Malta's history, and watch the city's dockyards and marinas humming with activity.
Light refreshments are available for purchase on board the boat.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Detailed commentary on all cruises.
- Boats are fully licensed, insured and in line with EU regulations.
- A fully stocked bar and toilet facilities are available on board.
- Commentary on board available in English.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 70 travelers
- OPERATED BY Supreme Travel Ltd
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
See all safety measures taken by The Traditional Harbour Cruise.