6 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
This leisurely, spacious catamaran cruise is perfect for people who don’t like overcrowded boats. See Comino’s beautiful Blue Lagoon from a distance but stop for a swim in either Comino's Crystal Lagoon or Gozo’s Ramla Bay. After a barbecue lunch with drinks, cruise to St. Paul’s Island for another swim, then glide around Malta’s Grand Harbour, seeing Valletta, Senglea, Vittoriosa and Cospicua. Itineraries may vary depending on weather conditions.
- Cruise around Malta’s islands, including Comino and St. Paul’s Island
- Feast on an onboard barbecue with wine, beer, water and soft drinks
- Soak up the sun on comfortable bean bags or the spacious deck
- Large 36-person craft has onboard restrooms and shaded tables
Saved to wishlist!
Comino Crystal Lagoon, 2nd stop in Malta, Harbour tour
Sightsee Blue Lagoon
Wine, beer, soft drinks, juices and water included all day (Alcohol if Covid regulations permit)
Seating at a table under shaded area
Restrooms on board
Sightsee Comino Caves
Departure & Return
Tigné Seafront, Tas-Sliema, Malta
Opposite Burger King in Sliema Boarding 10:40 Departure 11:00
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- We will NOT stop in Blue Lagoon due to the overcrowded waters.
- In case of bad weather the itinerary can change
- Minimum amount of 10 persons is required for the cruise to operate
- Most travelers can participate
- Transfer available from certain points if booking minimum 48hr prior cruise.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 36 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tip Top One Day Cruise Malta
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Full-Day Catamaran Cruise with Lunch in Island of Malta?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Full-Day Catamaran Cruise with Lunch in Island of Malta?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Full-Day Catamaran Cruise with Lunch in Island of Malta?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 300891P1
Compare Similar Experiences
Full-Day Catamaran Cruise with Lunch in Island of Malta
5 hours 10 minutes
5 hours 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
SailingHoneymoonWater SportsWeddings & HoneymoonsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingMaltaVallettaMelliehaSailing - VallettaHoneymoon - VallettaSailing - MelliehaHoneymoon - MelliehaSailing - MgarrHoneymoon - MgarrCategory
Birgu (Vittoriosa)Auberge de CastilleRotunda of XewkijaGgantija TemplesLower Barrakka GardensTeatru ManoelSan Anton GardensLascaris War RoomsGhar Dalam Cave and MuseumSengleaMalta Classic Car CollectionMosta DomeGrand HarbourMsida MarinaPopeye Village Malta (Sweethaven Village)Wignacourt MuseumCospicua (Bormla)Limestone Heritage Park and GardensMalta Maritime MuseumSplash & Fun Water Park