- Guided walking tour of Valletta
- Explore Malta’s UNESCO-listed capital on a guided walking tour
- Ideal tour for first-time visitors to Valletta or those short on time
- Small-group tour limited to 30 people ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
The meeting point for this tour is Valletta City Gate (at the bottom of the steps next to the Parliament building). Please try to be there at least 5 minutes early so that the tour starts on time. Look out for the yellow umbrella and guide with yellow shirt!
What To Expect
Discover Valletta’s magnificent Baroque architecture, stopping to admire St. John’s Co-Cathedral, the Auberge de Castille, and the Church of St. Paul's Shipwreck, then visit St. George’s Square to see the opulent Grand Master’s Palace.
As you walk around the city, your guide points out the new Parliament building, the ruins of the Royal Opera House, and historic sites such as the Great Siege Monument, The Siege Bell Memorial, and Fort St. Elmo. Continue through lively Piazza Regina, then stroll around the idyllic Upper and Lower Barrakka Gardens and hear about Valletta’s role as the 2018 European Capital of Culture as you gaze down over the Grand Harbour.
Your tour ends in central Valletta.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Colour my Travel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.