2 to 3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
The best way to see a new city is through the eyes of a local. This tour provides a local's insight into Malmö while traveling in the way favored by locals: On a bicycle. In the company of just your party and a guide, pedal through the streets of Malmö while listening to fascinating stories about the city's history and modern life. See all the major attractions—including Turning Torso, the Öresund Bridge, Malmö City Hall, and the colorful Möllan area—as well as some off-the-beaten-track gems.
- Private tour exclusively for you and your party
- On a bicycle, cover more distance than possible on foot and visit places tour buses can't reach
- Get insights into local history and culture from your guide
- See all the major attractions and get some inside tips on where to further explore
Saved to wishlist!
Professional local guide
Helmet on request
Use of bicycle
Drinks (bring water if it is hot)
Departure & Return
Malmö centralstation, Centralplan 10, 211 20 Malmö, Sweden
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
1/2/2021 - 1/1/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||08:00 AM - 08:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Important: Ability to ride a bike is required from all participants. No refund is possible for those unable to join the tour due to poor cycling skills.
- Small bikes available for short people/children.
- Special kinds of bikes available for an extra charge (box bike, racing bike, etc.)
- Guide can meet up in the lobby in hotels close to the Central Station.
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking.
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Malmö Guided Tours
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Malmo Private Bike Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Malmo Private Bike Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Malmo Private Bike Tour?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 13809P6
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursMountain Bike ToursWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingMalmöCity Tours - CopenhagenMountain Bike Tours - CopenhagenCity Tours - RostockMountain Bike Tours - RostockCity Tours - GothenburgMountain Bike Tours - GothenburgCategory