Are you interested in?
Culinary & Gourmet Tour
1 Tours & Activities
How to Spend 1 Day in Malmö
0 Tours & Activities
Mountain Bike Tours
6 Tours & Activities
3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Get a taste of the diversity of Malmö and visit locals' favorite eateries you'd likely otherwise miss on this guided food tour. Follow your guide through the colorful city streets to four food stops and enjoy samples of everything from traditional Swedish food to falafel and homemade Greek tzatziki. Along the way, your guide introduces you to such Swedish concepts as "fika" and shares insights into the cultural diversity of Malmö that makes it such a great food city.
- Discover Malmö eateries you'd likely otherwise miss
- Enjoy samples at 4 different eateries, from traditional food to Middle Eastern favorites
- Get insight into the culture of Malmö and its food scene from your guide
- Includes a complimentary food map and bus or bike transport
Saved to wishlist!
Four lovely food stops
Digital and printed food map
24-hr bus card or Citybike for 24hr
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointNeptunigatan 20, 211 18 Malmö, Sweden
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Travelshop Sweden
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Food tour in Malmö (Selfguided)?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Food tour in Malmö (Selfguided)?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Food tour in Malmö (Selfguided)?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 68658P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursMountain Bike ToursWalking ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingMalmöFood Tours - CopenhagenBus Tours - CopenhagenMountain Bike Tours - CopenhagenWalking Tours - CopenhagenHalf-day Tours - CopenhagenFood Tours - RostockBus Tours - RostockMountain Bike Tours - RostockWalking Tours - RostockHalf-day Tours - RostockFood Tours - GothenburgBus Tours - GothenburgMountain Bike Tours - GothenburgWalking Tours - GothenburgHalf-day Tours - GothenburgCategory