- Tour the charming mountain villages of Puerto Soller and Valldemosa
- Drive through the World Heritage-listed Tramuntata ranges
- See original paintings and ceramics by Miro and Picasso
- Ride a vintage tram to Puerto Soller
- Led by a local guide
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
The pick-up point and time are confirmed to you after you have made your booking. You will be picked up at your hotel or a nearby meeting point. Once you make the reservation you will receive two emails:
A first one with all the details related to the booking which you can either print or show on the day of the excursion on your mobile phone or tablet.
A second email indicating the exact pick up or departure point and the time you must be there.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- please wear comfortable clothes and shoes and your camera
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 55 travelers
- OPERATED BY Nofrills Excursions
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
See all safety measures taken by Valldemosa and Valley of Soller Tour in Mallorca.
- "Due to being hospitalised on day before trip for 8 days sadly was unable to take trip,hopefully some time at a later date will be able to take it again as really disappointed to miss it" See review