- Tour the charming mountain villages of Puerto Soller and Valldemosa
- Drive through the World Heritage-listed Tramuntata ranges
- See original paintings and ceramics by Miro and Picasso
- Ride a vintage tram to Puerto Soller
- Led by a local guide
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- please wear comfortable clothes and shoes and your camera
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Please note that the itinerary may change depending on the time or weather and safety reasons
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 55 travelers
- OPERATED BY Nofrills Excursions
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- "Due to being hospitalised on day before trip for 8 days sadly was unable to take trip,hopefully some time at a later date will be able to take it again as really disappointed to miss it" See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews