- Tour Mallorca’s local market with a guide for insights into daily life
- Snap photos of the island’s coastline from a boat on the water
- See "llaüts", or traditional fishing boats, at the Pollensa fishing wharf
- Visit Formentor Playa, one of the premier beaches on the island
Departure & Return
Our excusions start from Camí de la escollera in Palma de Mallorca at 09:30 am. Once the reservation is made, we will send you by email all the information about the departure point and the time. You can request the free pick-up service at your hotel by phone +34 971682466 the day before.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Fun and Tickets
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas