4 hours 45 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Use of Trikke
The price is for 1-3 people per trike
MINIMUM DRIVER AGE IS 21 YEARS (3 years in possession of the driver's license)
Need a car driving license (3 years)
Insurance (20, - € liability or 29, - € fully comprehensive)
Departure & Return
Carrer Alosa, 15, 07560 Sant Llorenç des Cardassar, Illes Balears, Spain
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Kids must be older than 4 years
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Buggy 4 Fun
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Trike Trip Cala Millor Mallorca?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Trike Trip Cala Millor Mallorca?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Trike Trip Cala Millor Mallorca?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Trike Trip Cala Millor Mallorca?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsTrikke Tours Nature and WildlifeExtremeHalf-day ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingMallorca4WD Tours - Balearic IslandsSporting Events - Balearic IslandsTrikke Tours - Balearic IslandsNature and Wildlife - Balearic IslandsExtreme - Balearic IslandsHalf-day Tours - Balearic Islands4WD Tours - IbizaSporting Events - IbizaTrikke Tours - IbizaNature and Wildlife - IbizaExtreme - IbizaHalf-day Tours - Ibiza4WD Tours - BarcelonaSporting Events - BarcelonaTrikke Tours - BarcelonaNature and Wildlife - BarcelonaExtreme - BarcelonaHalf-day Tours - BarcelonaCategory
Bellver CastleSon Amar Dinner ShowHidroparkSa Calobra Canyon and Beach (Torrent de Pareis)Serra de Tramuntana Na Burguesa Viewpoint (Mirador de Na Burguesa)Cala Santanyí Playa de MuroBasilica de Sant FrancescAqualand El ArenalHams Caves (Cuevas dels Hams)Port of Palma (Puerto de Palma)Palma AquariumRoyal Palace of La Almudaina (Palau de l’Almudaina)Puig de Galatzo Nature Reserve (La Reserva Puig de Galatzo)Platja des Coll BaixPalau March Museum (Palau March Museu)Genova Caves (Cuevas de Genova)Western Water ParkEs Trenc Beach