- Spend a day kayaking, coastal trekking, swimming, cliff jumping, and cave exploring
- Snorkel in clear blue wanter and hunt for treasure with a small, fun group of people
- Use of all equipment including wetsuits, life jackets, helmets, snorkel gear, and kayaks
- Round-trip transportation from northern Mallorca and a picnic included
Departure & Return
Please be at the activity point 10 minutes before the tour starts.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- For children 6+ years only
- European health and safety requirements completed
- Bring: swimming clothes, sunscreen, water and towel
- Tour guides speak English, Spanish, German, French, Dutch
- Know how to swim (recommended but not mandatory)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 36 travelers
- OPERATED BY Whats Adventure Mallorca SL
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by The Challenge in Mallorca.