3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Majorca’s waters are filled with marine life, but finding the best spots takes local knowledge. This guided trip from Arenal takes you to Palma Bay Marine Park, home to coves rich in species like wrasse, eels, and rays, and provides you with easy-breathing facemasks so you can breathe normally underwater. Book ahead to save time on the ground: then settle aboard, motor to the crystal-watered bays, and enjoy guided snorkels to see the marine life.
- Palma Bay Marine Park snorkeling boat trip from Arenal
- Boat trip to the protected, crystalline waters of Palma Bay
- Snorkel with a guide to see abundant fish and marine flora
- Equipment supplied: including full-face, easy-breathing masks and fins
- Central meeting point or hotel pickup in Can Pastilla, Playa de Palma, and Arenal
- Minimum age of eight; participants must be able to swim
Saved to wishlist!
Transport from selected hotels
Transport from other areas, unless specified
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Carrer de Costa i Llobera, 1, 07620 El Arenal, Illes Balears, Spain
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please bring a bath towel and swimsuit
- Participants must be able to swim on their own
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tour2b
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "When booked, I was told that transportation to the port was included." See review
Product code: 28965P81
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeWater ToursDay CruisesHalf-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingMallorcaNature and Wildlife - Balearic IslandsWater Tours - Balearic IslandsDay Cruises - Balearic IslandsHalf-day Tours - Balearic IslandsNature and Wildlife - IbizaWater Tours - IbizaDay Cruises - IbizaHalf-day Tours - IbizaNature and Wildlife - BarcelonaWater Tours - BarcelonaDay Cruises - BarcelonaHalf-day Tours - BarcelonaCategory
Inca MarketEs Trenc BeachPuig de Galatzo Nature Reserve (La Reserva Puig de Galatzo)Sa Calobra Canyon and Beach (Torrent de Pareis)Marineland MallorcaAqualand El ArenalPlatja des Coll BaixPalau March Museum (Palau March Museu)Bellver CastlePlaya de MuroEs PontàsSerra de Tramuntana Son Amar Dinner ShowCala Santanyí Hams Caves (Cuevas dels Hams)Na Burguesa Viewpoint (Mirador de Na Burguesa)Sóller Port of Palma (Puerto de Palma)Formentor and Puerto PollensaRoyal Palace of La Almudaina (Palau de l’Almudaina)