- 5-hour caving tour of Cova des Coloms
- Swim through a flooded sea cave
- All equipment is provided
- Explore with an experienced guide
- Family friendly
- Pickup and drop-off at Mallorca hotels
Departure & Return
Meeting point at the Parking of Cala Romántica Beach (Playa Estany d'en Mas)
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Suit up with a wetsuit and caving helmet—professional caving shoes are available to rent on site for 5 €—then follow your guide into the Cova des Coloms. This is one of the few sea caves in Mallorca where visitors can swim, and it’s dramatic to see the soaring caverns from water level.
You’ll see long formations created by years of slowly moving water, and watch the ceiling of the cavern reflected in the clear, cool pools. With a guide to lead the way, this activity is a great introduction to the underground world, and a chance to learn about Mallorca’s dramatic, rocky landscape.
The 5-hour caving tour concludes at the starting point, where you’ll meet the driver for the return trip to your hotel. Your return to the hotel will be approximately at 4PM but exact time is not guaranteed.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 12 years
- Bring water and a snack
- Sport shoes
- Any medication you may need
- PLEASE NOTE: upon reservation, please indicate shoes size, weight and height
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Back to hotel around 4:00 pm
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tour2b
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Swimming and Caving in Cova des Coloms.
- "If you are fit and not afraid of waves, caves and hight you will have an amazing experience." See review