Departure & Return
Meeting point Club Marítimo San Antonio de la Playa, Can Pastilla, Calle Virgili 27 with Calle Nanses. By bus lines 25 and 35 from Palma (exits Pza España and Pza de la Reina) By car you will have to find parking in the surroundings and it may take 10 minutes.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Sun protection is prohibited, apply one hour before.
- Access to the interior only completely dry.
- This 10-ton ship, sails very noble, people do not usually get seasick. Unless they get inside the ship and increase their probability.
- Sunscreen is prohibited, apply one hour before boarding or use your towels ... the oil is not safe on board and can cause accidents.
- Access to the interior of the boat is only allowed completely dry, never wet, the salt damages the interior and the captain can get angry.
- It is recommended to come with your swimsuit on.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- OPERATED BY www.daycharter.es
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "The boat is very nice and only for 8 people (9 max) so it's very pleasant, not loudy or crowed." See review