- Private walking tour of Palma de Mallorca
- Learn about the history of city landmarks such as Palma Cathedral and Almudaina Palace
- Explore Palma de Mallorca Old Town and stop for photos by the Convent of Santa Clara
- Hear stories about the island’s Jewish heritage on a stroll around the 16th-century Jewish quarter
- Enjoy insightful commentary, customized to your interests by a private guide
- Upgrade to include admission to Palma Cathedral and see its Gaudi-designed interior
Departure & Return
The meeting point is the tourist information office kiosk with a large cube on top with the letter "i" in lower case at Parc del Mar, Address: Avenida Antoni Maura-Parc de la Mar.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Capture the façade of the magnificent Palma Cathedral on camera and listen to stories of the sacred foundation of the structure. Upgrade to include entry to the landmark and marvel at the modernist altarpiece, colossal stained glass windows and imitable style of Gaudi.
Pass Almudaina Palace, originally an Arabian fortress, and wander the serpentine streets of Palma de Mallorca Old Town. Lose yourself in the labyrinth of winding lanes and quaint 16th-century courtyards as your guide directs your attention to the Convent of Santa Clara and the Arab Baths.
Gain fascinating insight into the island’s Jewish heritage during thorough exploration of the Jewish quarter then admire art-nouveau architecture scattered through the city. After two hours of enriching exploration, bid farewell to your guide at a central location in the Old Town.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Nofrills Excursions
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff